Sculptor of miniature models for RACKHAM for 9 years. I worked on several armies for CONFRONTATION: Ophidians, Acheronians, Devourers with some excursions towards the light...Let me show you my works.

mercredi 30 janvier 2013

CANNIBAL THE CLAWS OF NIGHTMARE PAINTED BY MARTIN GRANDBARBE

I'm really proud to reveal the paint of CANNIBAL by my friend, ex- RACKHAM painter, MARTIN GRANDBARBE: http://www.coolminiornot.com/323934

MARTIN made a great work on CANNIBAL and i'm look forward to see his painting of GOLIATH!
I thanks again all my supporter!

CANNIBAL, GOLIATH, ELRICK AND LUCIUS ARE STILL AVAILABLE, CONTACT ME BY MAIL FOR DETAILS AT: lambosimon@gmail.com







6 commentaires:

  1. Hola
    Magnifica figura y muy buena pintura
    un saludo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi,
    great work at this. Cannibal is a great piece to paint.
    - For the perfectionists and for the standart painter each one will
    have alot of fun with it. Martin Grandbarbe did a great job.
    The overall coloursheme is great. I like it a lot.

    Could you please ask Martin Grandbarbe for the colourrecipes for the gold and the steel nmm including oxidation colours?

    My version is close to be finished.

    Thank you
    Sascha Bernhardt

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks Sascha, here are the recipe of Martin :
    Alors base de 50/50 shining gold + snakebite leather
    shadow : glaçis de terre mat Prince August (PA), puis glaçis d'ombre brulée PA, puis pareil avec du camouflage allemand brun foncé PA
    et enfin du dark green PA air dans les creux.
    reprise avec des glaçis de la couleur de base
    lightning : glaçis de shining gold, puis de burnished gold
    dernier points de lumière avec du gold PA air et enfin du chrome metallique PA air

    Send me photos of your version finihed!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you Stephane, my Cannibal is finished ): .
    It was a great paintingexperience. The quality of your sculpting
    and your resin is great. The base needed a lot of time.
    I will make pictures at the weekend and send it to you.

    Best wishes
    Sascha Bernhardt

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I saw the result Sascha!! yes the base is really nice and great ambiance on the mini!!

    RépondreSupprimer

LOGO

LOGO
LOGO for SIMONMINIATURES Realised by my cousin Matthieu Simon

A PART OF MY WORKS FOR RACKHAM

A PART OF MY WORKS FOR RACKHAM
L'apostat ma dernière figurine en PLOMB créée et sculptée pour Rackham

Serum

Serum
ma première sculpture Ophidienne, travail long et difficile